Wednesday 2 March 2016

Big Brother Canada 4: My Top Five-Card Draw(s)

Good Lord, it has been so hard to get a read on this cast pre-season. That's why it has taken me so long to pick. Well that, and the fact I had to do up these nifty card graphics. I've given it my best shot. I had four nailed down, but I was doing a lot of flip-flopping between 3 contenders for that fifth spot. So, just in case - and to cover all my bases, here are the two honourable mentions. 
Trust me when I say, I tried very hard to fit Christine and Loveita in the mix. 
And my Five Card Draw(s) are...
Note, I haven't included the two Wildcards. I figured I will deal with that later. It might also give me the opportunity to re-evaluate my favs once I've seen everyone in action and maybe, if we're lucky, HOPEFULLY DRUNK. Like I said before, it's the only way to make sure.

To see my complete break-down of the cast, CLICK HERE