Monday 27 April 2015

Amazing Race Canada 3 What the Hell Just Happened??????

Shhh. Don't tell anyone!

The chess pieces have assembled and are now in place to begin filming the third season of The Amazing Race Canada.


There were some sightings today in Toronto, and Jon was seen with his wife in the Distillery District. Did they begin filming? Is the start line in Toronto?

I can't say for sure just yet, BUT the same thing happened last year. Several sightings were made in the same area of Toronto about three to five days before the teams flew out to Alberta. So for now, I am just going to say, "On your mark"....but probably not "Go" ...YET.

And does this mean the start line will be in Toronto? Nah. Before you start complaining about this, let me just say that TPTB are very much aware of how ravenous the fans can get about the show concentrating on certain areas of the country. If I was a betting woman I would put money down on the third season start line being nowhere near Toronto. In fact, I actually have a few theories. I am predicting it will be east of Ontario...

Nuh uh. Not so fast.

But check back here, I will let you know. In the meantime, if you would like to take your own stab at predicting where the start-line will be, or where this season's legs will visit, take a look at my Amazing Race Canada Locations chart HERE and feel free to leave your thoughts in a comment.

UPDATE Friday, May 1: The real race began today. The startline was Quebec City, just behind the Chateau Frontenac. Looks like a great assortment of teams that I can't wait to get to know - and I hope there isn't a single <ahem>  "blind-dating <ahem> couple among them.


To see my current leg by leg spoilers for Season 3, click HERE